Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Rave Reviews for Montanya Spa in Santa Ana and the Eucalyptus Steam Room

The Steam Room at the Montanya Spa Is Named the Eucalyptus Steam Room



We continue our series with a spa located in the city.  Anyone living or working near Santa Ana can quickly move into relax mode at this highly rated facility.  Of course, their Eucalyptus Steam Room uses only Suprema Brand 100% pure, pharmaceutical grade, Eucalyptus Oil.   We'll shut up now and let others tell about their experience.

Spafinder says:

"Montanya Spa aims to help guests achieve the perfect union of beauty, balance, and wellbeing. The 3,000-square-foot spa features nine treatment rooms, a steam room, showers, a locker room, meditation room, garden, and patio. Tranquil music plays in the Japanese-style spa, accented with tan and olive green hues. The garden is full of rosemary, gardenia, and orange blossom scents. After treatments, guests can relax in the meditation room, or out on the patio and garden area. Services offered include facials, massage, body treatments, hair removal, hand and foot treatments, and men's treatments.

The spa also accommodates spa group events and spa packages, and hosts special events such as ladies' spa days, engagement spa parties, bridal showers, baby showers, and birthday parties. Tea and biscotti are available for guests, as well as other goodies for special events or with certain spa packages."


The reviews for Montanya Spa are almost universally excellent 5 star as you can see from the screen shot.  I selected this one from TripAdvisor.com because it was matter of fact and gave a straight from the shoulder report.

“Tranquil and serene spa in Orange County
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012
I booked a 55min Couple's massage for myself and my mom as a surprise Mother's Day gift. Came on Saturday before Mother's Day and it was an absolutely great experience.

We got to use steam room before the massage and relaxed in their little tea house in the garden (another small but important little gem that you don't find in many private day spas)

The receptionist served us tea with biscotti (their signature tea) that helped us enjoy the experience even more.

Their couple's room in on the second floor. Our massage therapists (Kathie & Evelin) were wonderful. I had Kathie, and she really worked on my trouble spots, which left me feeling so relaxed.

After our massages, we were shown to their meditation room where they served us water and neck warmers.

My mom couldn't stop talking about her experience and hopefully we can back on a more frequent basis.

I definitely will be back to try their facial services as next time around. 

The amazing healing powers of eucalyptus oil from the laboratories of Eurospa Aromatics will soon be available in Spas all over the US.  In the meantime you can get an 8 oz or 16 oz spray bottle to use in your home shower by calling 1-800-395-6478
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. God bless Dr. Odion for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2018 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched out some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr. Odion, how he cured HERPES,DIABETES,HIV,and CANCER with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 14 days later i was cured from HERPES, Dr. Odion truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don’t you contact him through his EMAIL: drodionherbalhome12@gmail.com call or whatsApp him on +2349019421176

    ReplyDelete